Monday, October 8, 2007

A Love Letter


Dear ____________,


I haven't met you yet. But I listen to this song and the way it makes me feel, it makes me know you. And hope that I will meet you one day. Because it is the feeling of being in love and I know that it's ridiculous to feel this way listening to a song but... you. Who are you? Where are you? And why is it taking so long? I don't even see you on the horizon, but one day, there you will be, no questions need answering, and forever will loom in front of us, something, days, weeks, years, all with this feeling at the bottom of it, chills going through my stomach and the biggest, stupidest smile on my face reflected back to me on your face.

Because I am still a 22-year-old boy wanting to spend precious time with that person, the one who says impossible things that I believe. God, I'm an asshole. I've got the grin on my face just thinking about it.

Please forgive my imperfect expression of all this.

PS:
I won't think you're a sissy or annoyingly clingy just because you love me and send me love letters, and I won't have to suppress the urge to laugh at you because I believe you.

Love,
Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment