Saturday, October 13, 2007

Shoot.


I started the day really, really bad. I’m borderline depressive, and I’m really tired of shit happening.

Sometimes I dream that I just die young and spend eternity beneath the stars…. Sigh.

I hate this world.
I hate myself.
I hate those “things” that happened today, as early as today.
I'm awashed with not-so-great emotions right now.


Will anyone care to talk to me and keep me sane, even for this day? I will appreciate it, really.

But each one of us has a particular area where we tend to have more of something than another person, and that other person has more of something than we do. It’s our individual kind of snowflake fingerprint design, that each one of you has a particular set of gifts that only you have in that way. -- Thanks Kurin!


No comments:

Post a Comment