Sunday, November 4, 2007

AND THIS, MY DEAR FRIENDS, IS MY MOMENT FOR TODAY.


You know what's really funny? I was talking to a friend of mine the other day and he told me that I really should stop worrying about what people say about me and how they question everything I do... and by this, I mean people that question me because of my faith. I dont mean question like, "Hey, what do you believe?"... No, I mean like, "Why are you doing that? Arent you a Christian?" See, what he pointed out to me is that people will always throw attention on others to take it away from themselves. Then he told me something that was very encouraging... he said, "Hey, at least you are walking the walk, not just talking it like they are. They've got so much evil stuff they're hiding, they'd rather point fingers than for their evil to be found out." And you know what? I whole heartedly agree.

Don't think for one second that you know me, because if you haven't figured it out yet, I only let you know what I want you to know. So, you can judge me based on that if you want.

Really, I don't care.

I hold myself accountable to certain things in this life, but not to those who are constantly watching me and waiting for me to make a mistake. If you're going to be dumb about things and question me, I'll dismiss you and your IQ of a paperclip.

And this, my dear friends, is my moment for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment