Sunday, November 2, 2008

MAKING LOVE TO AN ELF, MAKE-UP AND KITTENS


Pretty fed up of working now.

I am so fed up of working that making a sandwich seems like a viable solution to brain stimulation. (Try saying that five times quick when you are drunk). I got to get this done by about 4PM today, otherwise, I am mincemeat -- luckily, it is going quite well (meaning: I haven't even started yet). I haven't had any of those irritating "can't find the error for the life of me" moments so far, touch wood.

After this is done, all that remains for me to do is ride the bus to Market Market and have a nice, relaxing walk to the supermarket to buy canned cat food for Koko -- kickin' back listening to shit on the mall radio and daydreaming about making love to an Elf.

Then later, I will probably end up talking about robots and Grand Theft Auto while someone talks about make-up and kittens. *evil laughter* How I love stereotypes...

Anyway, sorry that I left huge gaps in-between blogging, I sure as hell wish I didn't. Before you know it, three or four months have past and you didn't even realize. The problem with having long holidays is, you think you have loads and loads of time to relax and that you can do no work. People like me that think this are naive. Wanna know why? Because about two days before your work is due in, you're still lazing around thinking you have all the time in the world. YES. That sounds so much like me.

I have a lot of catching up to do here. Until then, au reviour!


No comments:

Post a Comment