Monday, April 2, 2007

Pure Office Sarcasm

I love my job.

It’s the best job you’ll ever have.

Three years before, I so picture myself doing this. OMG, did I say it pays good, too? Like, hello, you won’t be broke ever! (Actually, I’m not broke right now). And our account is well supervised. They give us incentives and gifts if we do good, or just to uplift our spirits. Don’t you love that? And we have our own workstations, I swear I haven’t moved from my station since I can’t even remember. They’re that organized. And my supervisors are very, very nice. They don’t talk behind my back, even if they do, I didn’t happen to overhear it, and they’re saying nice things about me, how fast I work and stuff. I swear I’m very pleased. I make them proud, I say. They really want me to stay. =)

I’m in good hands. I couldn’t ask for anything better. Envy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment