Friday, August 31, 2007

S.W.I.L.F.



I just learned a new word to add to my dying recuperating vocabulary:

S.W.I.L.F = Strange women I’d like to fuck


Think Condoleezza Rice in bed. I know she’s not really that strange but you get the picture. Or maybe Miriam Defensor Santiago. I wonder if that bitter ball of hate will turn into a self-licking pussycat if you give her enough oysters to eat (oyster is a good source of aphrodisiac). Or someone really strange but bangable like Angelina Jolie or Rose McGowan. And hey, Anne Robinson can figure out the weakest link in all your sexual fantasies!

And then I have my S.M.I.L.F, which would be a noticeably longer list. They're just so... enticing, in a smelling your armpits kind of way.


I better stop thinking about stuff like this before I get a boner! haha.

No, I'm not wildly disordered. I just happen to be a member of the male species. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment