Saturday, September 29, 2007

NANG NAKA RUGBY AKO SA OFFICE......


When an officemate sent me an e-mail:


Patawad sa mga editor.. talagang wala ako sa mood magtrans... sensha na lang sa mageedit sa ken... hehe, esp ang jump...

My reply was:

Hay nako, ano ba, that is so like not be done in the first place! You must make the great trans of the whole day to put you in the more better ones of trans.

Maybe you’re being that yourself because you are not making enough inspiring to create the more better trans of the day. Don’t worry, the next time is always there for tomorrow.

Haaays.

Thanks anyway, and have a better mileage petron day.

Later that day, nagsend na naman ng e-mail:

Chris gusto mo ng extra income ??? di ba mahilig ka magsulat sa blog ???

And my reply was:

Well, l will be making mind of this moment in time so I can make better of this moment in time. Thanks for giving me this moment in time because this is really it. I know I can make better this content writer for I know I can come in possession of the right skillful abilities of the right one.

Thanks!

Ganyan talaga. It's Saturday, adik ako kapag Saturday. hehehe. =)

***Bel, if you happen to read this, Peace!!! Sabog lang tlg ako kanina kasi dami work eh, hahaha, though I wasn't able to edit any of your work.***

No comments:

Post a Comment