Sunday, October 28, 2007

LIFE IS A GIFT. LOVE IS BUT A BONUS.


Cry and let it all out. Know you aren't alone. While maybe I'm not feeling it at this moment, I, too, at times feel lonely. Some days I can take it. Others I can not. I question my existence. I question "the master plan." I feel I will be alone forever.


I'm envious of those that have it all. And wonder do they know and cherish what they have.

I have fears of love, too. I fear that once I have it, I may not be able to hold it. I fear I won't appreciate it.

I try to stay optimistic about life. And for the most part, I am. Yet, I still have to question the emotion of love. Is it an illusion? Is it true? Why does my heart ache? Then I stop and think and realize I'm not alone. There are others out there that feel the same.

The world is big. Maybe one day I won't be alone. Honestly, to God, I hope. However, I'm sure another person is feeling my emotions. I just want to tell them they aren't alone. Keep hope, and thankfully, the "master plan" will reward you.

I know I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment