Thursday, November 6, 2008

"LALABASAN KA SA KANYA?"


I was going home from work yesterday. Nakatabi ko sa jeep ang dalawang lovey-dovey. Nakakatawa sila, I don’t know why, pero para silang nag-eyeball lang hehe. ^__^ So, I was sitting next to them and they’re talking quite loud.

Girl: Parang gusto ko ng tortang talong.
Boy: Wednesday yata ako.
Girl: Ay, uwi muna pala tayo.
Boy: Thursday yata.
Girl: Pero wala yatang gasul.
Boy: Kapag wala?
Girl: Suntok at tadyak.
Boy: Bili ka na lang.
Girl: Ikaw manlibre.
Boy: Wala pa ako pera.
Girl: Ayoko nga. *evil-maldita-horny laugh*
Boy: Kapag may pera ako, lalabasan kita.

The last two words uttered caught my not-so-green mind. “Lalabasan kita.” Mmm, what nice, sultry words on this hot and humid late-afternoon. Knowing me, will I let this one pass? No-freaking-Sarah-Palin-way!!!! So when I was about to go down the jeep….

Me: Kuya, sa may 7-11 lang po….

And then….

Me: *looking at his ID* Mr. Mark Joseph Ferrer, lalabasan mo sya? *chuckles* I mean, money, you’re gonna spend money at her? Man, you’re such a good guy! *sabay baba ng mabilis*

I admit, that was half less fun that I thought it’d be, but the look on their faces is OWNAGE!!!!
I guess that's the new term for sharing and giving nowadays, huh? Imagine all the possibilities...

"Lalabasan kita sa Christmas."
"Lalabasan kita sa Birthday ko."

At eto matindi...

"Lalabasan kita sa Valentine's Day!" -- Naks, uber sweet! *kilig*

No comments:

Post a Comment