Friday, November 7, 2008

MAY PAMILYA NA AKO! FINALLY!!!


Yep, you’re totally sane, may family na ako! It’s pretty cool, having kids and all. And I get to make them eat BBQ and stuff... and travel with them and play golf, even look for a perfect pair of shoes!


I have a Tamagotchi V5! ^__^


And the other day, my Mametchi (name of my character) went on a dating show and finally found the girl of his dreams, Chantotchi. They went on a date and decided to marry. And now they have two kids. I now have a Mame Family. Here they are:






Yes, they have a pet named Bagubagutchi! He loves jumping up and down on Papametchi’s head. He’s a crazy dog! Here’s some more quirks on my new family.


♥ Mametchi is bigger than Chamametchi, and he just loves jumping over her like crazy! And the face that he makes while doing so, funny!

♥ They love watching DVD, especially the Tama King DVD. I see their bond level grow up by doing so.

♥ Last night, I bought them BBQ for dinner. They hate it. I fed them their usual sushi and crab meal. Eek!

♥ I like how they look at the moon and stars before bed, then let the sun shine through their window when they wake up.

♥ Chamametchi knows how to use the toilet now! I caught her using it hehe. And as usual, Mametchi scours the fridge for food. I always catch him eating while the fridge door is open!

♥ I let them go to TamaTown once and checked out the Haunted House in the carnival. We just earned 10 GPs. I dunno why. They weren’t that scared at all! Stupid!!

♥ They have three souvenirs already from traveling: a cat, mermaid, and a fan. I will try to look for more rare items in TamaTown when I have time.

♥ They’re a purebred Mame family. But when the little Mametchi grows up, I will experiment more on crossbreeding them. ^__^

And that’s my TamaLog for today. I know. I’m such a dork. But I have a real pet though, her name is Koko, and she’s a beautiful Balinese Cat. But I’ll talk more about her some other time.


No comments:

Post a Comment