Wednesday, November 7, 2007

WHAT IF I AM ENTERTAINMENT TO OTHERS???



It’s not that I always want things my way, it’s just that it gets frustrating when nothing goes the way you'd like it to go, no? That’s the way I see it. It bothers the crap out of me. I mean, everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE, tries to control their own lives to some extent or another. And I can even throw in the fact here that having faith in God, I should leave everything to Him, but STILL. I get frustrated when things just don’t roll along smoothly. I mean, what is it? Some days you just wake up and you are ON. You know what I mean? Other days, you wake up and you spend the rest of the day thinking that maybe you should have just stayed in bed and waited ‘til tomorrow to wake up…..

Ah.

Think happy thoughts.
Maybe tinker bell has a point.
If I think happy thoughts, maybe I CAN go to Never Never Land...
And when I wake up, I’ll still be here.
GRRR.

Anyways. Hey, I’m human. I get frustrated. I really do. I wish I could bottle things up like other people can.. but I cant. I just let loose. When I’m mad or when I’m happy, I let loose either way. You would think that I would be really happy right now. I mean, I just went to church last Sunday, and it went great. And now, I’m frustrated. Grrrr!!

Sometimes, SERIOUSLY, I really think I’m in THE CHRIS SHOW. No, I don’t mean I’m going to start stripping now or anything of the sort. I mean, like the movie, THE TRUMAN SHOW. I feel like sometimes the world is against ME. And then I think, what the heck? Is this national "bug the crap outta Chris" day??? I sometimes wonder if everyone is really spying on me, watching me on a TV or something.

What if I am entertainment to others?
What if my life is being played out around the world day by day?
That would be crazy. Hmm.
This whole post probably makes no sense. And that is probably because I am frustrated.
We all get frustrated at times..... but it makes us no less worthy. Everyone feels like that at one point, and that's what makes us special.


No comments:

Post a Comment