Saturday, November 10, 2007

MY LOVE STORY "GUMMY BEAR" STYLE.

"The world is not bunnies and rainbows, and yes, it ain't donkeys either..... "


So, as I watch you and see your love grow for me,
I know that soon you will be gone forever.
And somehow you know this too,
but you're not afraid you're numbed by your unconditional love for me.
As I watch you die, knowing I could have stopped it,
I tell myself that you meant nothing, but we both know that's NOT true,
I truly loved you, and look at what I did to you.

(If anything, gummy bears don't bleed)

And if you're waiting for my heart to break..... It already did, you were just too pre-occupied watching panda bears to notice. I guess I'll just glue it back together for the 94582964th time.


_______ ______ _______

I've been skewered on the stick called heartbreak more times than I'd like... I'm a mutilated gummy bear.

By the way, has anyone seen my heart? It wasn't in the mess where I found my arms and spleen. =(

_______ ______ _______

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment